Friday, November 26, 2010

Small Bubble In My Mouth No Pain

Nesta's new?


Michele Camporese, born 1992. Position: Central defender. Distinguishing features: predestined. And 'the man of his time at home Fiorentina POL by Garza to San Siro. One week, the one just past, dream for the young central purple. Before his debut with the national Under21 then debut in Serie A against a Ibra. Fiorentina captain of Italy in 2008 Cadet champion Michael Camporese now has the opportunity to also take the field against Juventus, having already faced AC Milan. The story of this guy a long time ago, or perhaps I should say closely, since his journey to the serious sports club started by Garza, a team of Marina di Pisa . Pierazzini Stephen Speaks, a technique that has grown from chicks up to the newcomers when the baby went to Fiorentina defender in the summer of 2003.


Mister how he felt at seeing his debut in Serie A Michele?


"First of all a great joy for him to have had this opportunity and then a little to my satisfaction even that I have taught."

Have you heard?


"Every so often comes to Garza but I have his number and then I have not heard yet. I often see his parents always tell me how it goes and how it is. I know it is well to Fiorentina .

There is therefore often find.


"It often comes to visit us for events we hold here at Garza. At Christmas, the first invitation ever and he is very happy. I can tell you that is really related to us. "

Mister, who reminds Camporese?


" Regarding the grit reminds me Gattuso but in terms of physical and technical assistance may be a Nesta. They have the same understanding of the role of advocate, and head up well in advance. Sense of position and then reminds me of Nesta also runs in the way. "

It was obvious from an early age he was destined to do great things?

" Yeah, I saw immediately that it was one that could go on and I always said to have head and do career. It seems that I have listened. When he was young, already ten years, he played head-on. It was already so strong that at times put him in the midfield even though his role has always been a central defender. "

There is an episode that recalls with affection?

" We were in the semifinals to Blue Arrow ( Ed Bardelli youth tournament) and he was not involved with the team because of the biggest. I was very angry because I knew that without him would be tough and we lost it. Then in the final for 3rd and 4th place team came in third and clearly arrived. A victory of his own. "

What wishes to Michael?


" I hope that in addition to the one who manages to get even more. He must give everything and continue to train with great desire. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment