Saturday, November 6, 2010

Becoming A Mortician For Nys

FINALLY SOME 'THINGS

Finally today I managed to do some card .... This morning I found the inspiration and I launched!
First I want to show what he taught us GiĆ² an afternoon that we met
I am very pleased with the outcome and I hope also to chepiaccia Cuchy ( you gusta ¿?)! The credit is also fantastic pearl colors of Letizia !
I made the last inch for nchybyinch to be paro: PAST ...
a dinosaur is just perfect! We show also
stamp that I used and greatly appreciated ... thank you!
Let us now turn to the challenges on the web a little card for every occasion: the first is a pattern
for Club Anya
then a scheme for Get Card Sketchy Ch # 63
Saturday Challenge # 108 where you have to use gold and red and this is fine for Allsorts Ch # 77 the theme is Christmas
finally Penny Black the theme is snow
Thanks to all for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment