Friday, November 19, 2010

Funny Taste In My Mouth After Clarithromycin

LAST FOR ALMOST QUASI CI PROVO

But .... I wanted to do some LO, I printed photos, but I had no ideas, so I took advantage of the special dial up SCC this is the result A4: 1-
the first test ... I used this phrase as the title "The indescribable moments of your life"
the 2-second test .... I used this phrase as the title "Life is good" I've also used the new templates and cuttelbug fiorellone is taken from a dress for my daughter!
3-the third test ... I really enjoyed the video, and then gave me the inspiration to create this LO is not really my kind and are not very satisfied with the result, plus the title is taken from the text 4-the fourth round .... very difficult because I had to adjust a picture of my daughter to a text that is more suitable for a love story, but the phrase "want to go" was all there, because clearly he never wants to leave then why can not watch cartoons!! I have chosen two very difficult colors, red and purple, but simply because so I also participate in IOS .... you can not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment