Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Paintball And Lasertag Arcades In Chicago

magic lanterns: Victims: 3D Italian from Genoa

"The independent filmmaker says, what can I say again and how? What could be what the people have not had, and do not look for it? What are the feelings and the reality that every human being shares and therefore has not yet been to the movies? How do I say it again? "
From the blog of Anne Riitta Ciccone

Victims is the last work of the Italian-Finnish director Anne Riitta Ciccone, has assets that already four feature films.
is a short in 3D, but in addition to a story in itself, is also studying and promo for the movie "I'm" that the director will implement soon. Anne involving the same crew that will participate in the filming of the movie: Pasquale Mari, director of photography, among others, Marco Bellocchio and Ferzan Ozpetek, Maurizio Sabatini, designer of Benigni and the recent Baar Tornatore, and David Bush, the expert in special effects and 3D works as a consultant to the E-motion of Genoa (the first Italian company to offer shooting and post production for digital cinema 3-D). The cast includes Maximilian Ritt, just released from the establishment, and some teenagers from the high school theater workshop Cassini Mauro Pirovano. The young protagonist, Brenda C. Ashley, comes from Finland and plays essentially himself, while the role of the mother was given to Valentina Cidda, the singer of the group Kiddycar, author of the soundtrack.

- The film chronicles the adventures of a teenage goth, or "Gothic Lolita" is defined as herself, as you came into this world?
"Through the network - says Anne Riitta Ciccone - I met this girl who was hiding behind a nickname, known to his world, but when I found many points in common with my adolescence, the same dark contradicted by a desperate vitality in which I identified, remembering how difficult it is to grow and be in the "real world" when you have a vision of the adult world. "

- On your blog write that the independent director must always ask what and how to say something new. Victims in the case of what's new?
'In the case of Victims, which I think I'm a rib, which the story is mostly what one can feel only when you think no one sees the world as you see, indeed, when this way you marginalizes you see the world. The way the "new" is to tell this teen goth, a way of interpreting the world and the adolescence extremely shady and complex, a category that unlike the adolescent who can not wait narcissistically to tell and show the world, even while having a great desire to communicate, it fails to do so if not "hiding". My protagonist, the little Jessica, is a contradiction between the desire for romance on the one hand and cynicism on the other, it seems to me that a landing path at all interesting in common not to find a place in the world at that age. And most of all "new" is precisely the visual form, I want to bring the viewer almost physically in the way of seeing the world of this girl. "

- And then the 3D ...
"After studying the 3D I thought of this story - that I'm - directly in 3D. With the same writer who has worked on I'm (Lorenzo d'Amico De Carvalho), we also worked on another script always in 3D, but as an idea was born long before and I understand that this form of expression had its fair location. 3D, for me, is a form of visual expressiveness right for some stories, as if I'm where I want a strong image that is all-encompassing, I want the audience is totally into the story, almost as a sensory experience. "

- Why have you shot in Genoa?
"Genova did not know, I visited because I received the invitation by David Bush to study and know the E-motion machines. E-motion encounter with Andrea Rocco, then with the Film Commission Genoa - Liguria is the idea of \u200b\u200bthis short film, produced by the production "The Trench" by Francesco Torelli. The short film was written, knowing that I would have shot at Genoa. "

- Did you finish with the feature film I'M?
"The screenplay, written as I said Lorenzo d'Amico De Carvalho, is ready. The'm doing with Francesco Torelli and the trench Film Festival, which produced my films, and we are looking for partners to close the budget. You an ambitious project that requires "strong supporters." Well, we're the most delicate part of the process. "

The short has been successfully presented at the Rome Film Festival, in the L'Altro Cinema - Extra, at the beginning of November and will be screened in Genoa on November 24 at 18.15 at the cinema Coral, Via Innocenzo IV, 13.

The site of Anne Riitta Ciccone:
http://www.anneriittaciccone.it/
The blog of Anne Riitta Ciccone:
http://blog.anneriittaciccone.it/
Link to original:
http://genovapost.it/lanternemagiche/2010/11/23/victims-il-3d-italiano-parte-da-genova/

0 comments:

Post a Comment