Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How Much Is My Specialized Crossroads Bike

Force Cameroon


It is said that the world exists to give a blue shirt the best, to a highly select group that can point to the maximum to win the Cup three times in order to take her home for good . And we are only two for now. From that we make it.
They also say that the phenomena are not making the team, but the team to grow the phenomena. And with the team and the balance, you win. And the coach knows how to evaluate, knows what he wants, knows how to manage a group old, knows how to make his choices and his work. So come that we make it.

But I also say that the world exists to give a golden step to the ball every four years, to give children (me, 1990) is a reason to love the sport but also a handful of players chosen in sometimes just one, with the tail (I, 1994).
I say that the world must put the blue jersey for those who want to see with the blue shirt, but I also understand that fifty million opinions are not valued equally.
I say that the world can go wrong but also with the satisfaction of having cheered for him at least, to have believed in him (I, 1998-2002).
I say that you can win the World Cup, and sometimes has more of a 2-0 semifinal victory that the French (I, 2006).

Why I say that the boy loves football because it takes Baggio or Del Piero.

Why I say that I do not give anything to see Quagliarella, Montella, Massaro, Materazzi, De Napoli, Gattuso, Zambrotta or Iuliano. I want to see him I wanted to see him.

Why I say that my world has been with Toto Schillaci in '90, in '94 with Roberto and Alex in 2006. And the other little matter to me.

And that is why today I see the child in any of the 23 who will go to South Africa, and indeed sadly even begin to close some blinds on the career that I loved most in the history of sport. The blue end here for him, without even being considered, subject to the laws of the balance of the team, twenty-five of the freshness and taste of athletics coach. Just and sensible as the much-needed balance to the team, but how sad the departure of Van Basten.

And that's why if I fall in love with none of the 23 in the world, I hope in my heart that Africa comes on top of the world. Where he had come and where it will no longer happen.

1996-2006.
10 years in blue.
Thanks, Alessandro . Really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment