Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Caymus Wine At Costco

Jager_Master vs Dream & Jesus


kind words last night was the dog that veered into the basket and Russia, and this was not a little disturbed my sleep. Probably this is the cause of the continuous noise in my dream band 00:30 to 02:15. But anyway.

Basically this happens: Jesus seems to me a guy who got shit all the time trying to convince me that he is' Jesus and that I must believe in him and everything else.
Miracles on miracles, amazing numbers, appearances, I see human figures everywhere, like rain shrouds, and Meanwhile, I clogged ears of parables and psalms. Sgarra not one, has tangible answers on everything, and I shut up watch and learn.
short, almost towards the end of a dream and I must say I yield the evidence: questions and all doubts have vanished. Indeed, even 10 minutes and I would become an ultraconservative Monaco Benedictine. Or a nun.

Then the stroke of genius.
While there who wiggles his fingers and brings up ghosts and shapes, I see him in another 100 m. And I say

"But what are you there?"

"yes, I am everywhere. I'm also that guy."

"So if there are real I can run down there and touch the second figure?"

"Sure. Go ahead"

In short, I started running because I want to go by the record for the 100 meter dash. I 4 meters, then I turn to him and I

"AHA! It 's all a farce! See? I want to run up there, out of breath but I can not move legs fast. And you know why? Because this is a dream! And in my dreams I can never run! Becca, Jesus! "

Oh. There is still evil.
But bad bad, eh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment