Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mens Normal Underwear

"Genius, fulfill my desire to finish first in shit!" The summer is


I still do not know if are basically optimistic or pessimistic.
But on some things I think the blacker than black, such as that in the movies in which actors are having to deal with the bad results of an action expressed or poorly managed (as a spectator outside and you tell him "but ugly bitches, but I figured it would end a mile away in shit, but you idiots?") I end up thinking invariably fatal outcome in 100% of cases.

I try to explain to me in Italian.

If I met a genius I would ask him (I know, for example) can fly. Rather than imagine hovering over your heads, flying over mountains, dragging the weight of people at 200 meters high to make them shit on him, before arriving in Ireland Ryanair, which now here I think "is safe but the genius that would put me in that place and instead of making me fly I turn into a bird nerd. " And the fuck do you mean? The wish has come true, but I become a bird not even think about it!

that I have not yet figured out if it's my inner stronzaggine (ie, translated: is that instead of a genius I would do so, people) or if it is a cosmic pessimism that comes out even (and especially) at times when it should be a 100% rosy dream optimistic.

anyway. Who cares.

These are the desires that should be safe if not expressed in shit without possible interpretations double (or triple). I say to you, if you happen:

Flying -> "poof!"
Read minds -> me a headache to hear 10,000 voices at the same time like What Women Want and die.
Teleport -> I am in Ireland, but shot up to 97 meters high and die falling on o'connolly street.
superforce -> my mother without wanting to crumble.
Overspeed -> I crash into a truck behind the curve.
Spit Fire -> I laugh at a joke of questionable taste in her mouth open and incinerates the funny comic.
100 billion euro -> become Bill Gates. But he eh.
Moving objects with the thought -> end up in a cartoon and live 20 minutes a day. It 's almost magiiiiaa gioooonniii!
Move in time -> end up in the nest of the T-Rex. Nude.
Megaintelligenza -> become a nerd type so .
"I would like to impose my will on the people" -> poof!
"I want to see naked women" -> "Poof"
"No war, no more hunger in the world, I want peace and equality for all" -> "poof!"
"I want to play in juve" -> "poof!"
"I want to live in Minas Tirith " -> "poof"

"Fuck, genius" -> "poof"

0 comments:

Post a Comment