Monday, April 12, 2010

Marshmallow Bow And Arrow England

Pre and Post REM PS final.


PRE

At night I fall asleep thinking, always. The game of pleasant feelings I almost always clear, and I realize I am aware of slipping into sleep switches off and close dampers in real time, as if on the outside watching me go down the slide quickly spiral.
What happens is that thoughts chained as rail cars lose as backward and I can not remember what I was thinking 3 minutes ago. What was I thinking of the first car? And the second? I do not remember the car before this, and when it is so mean that ... [there and lose contact, ex-plugs and used as the last, I turn off the video of the PC left switched on at closing time, and I I look into it] ... and I was thinking, I think, what would happen if ... what happened? Cock was a cool thought, I want to finish ... but I forgot also ...

POST

Almost always the next night, the first ever in chronological order.

events significant processes them in 24 hours and then spit them at me dream the next night, with a considerable delay. I do not know why.
For example if I meet a former partner of the averages may be that two nights later I find myself in the dream hit me, or runs slowly with me or unexplained roles. I know, like the Mexican president.
Two nights later.
It happens so often that I can predict it ("I see you again tomorrow safe, around 3 am), I just can not drive the plot and the events and this is objectively a sin.

PS

PILOT / HANDLING DREAMS

Saturday / Sunday morning I wake up and I constantly go back to sleep because I can afford it. Misveglioemigirosull'altrofianco stages between sleep and I have often tried to change the electrical contacts in the head, hands and moving pictures. The end goal is always the dream as it seems to me.
sometimes happens, eh (not 100% but a significant 80%). Sometimes disasters happen bullshit or nonsense, and at noon I have a gigantic headache.

---


Then when I get bored stare at the ceiling lighting the eyes and definitely I feel almost motors that share. For a few minutes in silence think, recount, I reflect, I rate it well there are grammatical mistakes in the silence to be emphasized. And not only.

"And then in silence feel better shots of his footsteps on the pavement fast
ticking yet another of his escape.
And until I hear yet I maintain absolute silence.
I see the fuzzy picture you running away, but I lose the memory of color and form,
I can almost see his head and hair, but I know how they are made.
While running away, almost always in the middle of fields, I lose the sensitivity of the newly living, forgetting outline, eyes, words
are just some flash and when the curve turns down there and disappears altogether,
clench his fists to keep the last colors.
I open and close my eyes but repeatedly slamming the lids, as if to shake the tablecloth,
fly away too.
I remain only, usually for a few hours and gradually diminishing,
the sound of blue shoes and the waving of the hair.
Those, unmistakable.
Then I get up, and wait for the day after tomorrow. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment