Thursday, March 17, 2011

Interest Letter To Sorority

ARIECCOME ... as they say in Rome!

I'm back here with some work after a long time!
I'm a bit rusty, in fact the last issue of IOS went very wrong ... we need to alter a cover and I have managed to ruin 2 EXERCISE well .... are unwatchable! But I recovered with the theme this week: altering an egg carton dele ...
This is the result and I really like Clare has helped me with painting and will be the Easter gift for my niece: She is small and can not eat chocolate, but the container will host six pairs of pink socks! Then I ready for Scrapbookingitalia two ATC
F = flowers and fibers and then I have an advantage with G = Glitter
Then for two of my friends who married a card made by following a slightly different pattern on Club Anya

0 comments:

Post a Comment