Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Best For Your Buck Camcorder Top 10

Once. Ancient times. Chapters. A life on the board



DRIN ring ring phone-to-wheel.


Unresponsive and 'FOR ME! (ready, hey hello you've been waiting for, you had to call 10 minutes ago and no .. ok, you understand. No, no problem. Wait a minute I close the door)


WHO TO SPEAK ON THE PHONE?


eeeh, David. E 'for testing tomorrow.


IN A HURRY TO DO IN 10 MINUTES 'ON THE TABLE.


OK Mom! (hey are you still there? You Eh excuse is that my mom broke eh eh. Six went to recovery today?)


-----------------------


DRIN ring ring.
You ready? Yes hello, I'll pass, for a moment.
WHO '?
Marco. Tell him you do not go out.
Ma.
No, you're always out. Now studies.
Ugh, ok. Ohi Mark, hello. Oh no, I can not ... you know, but my mom wants to study. Maybe tonight ... aha. Where? Ok. Yes, but at 11 I have to go back. Oh I know, however, no one around I do ok, ok. Hover here and play at 9 so I go out. Hello


-----------------------


DRIN an old bell from the door. A pigiarlo there's a fat guy on a bike. He has a bag attached to the handlebars. In the bag there is a ball.
Hello, are you from?
How many are we?
9 play with you but maybe the German way. If we get David the game. I'm going to call it, you go to play at Mauri.
Ok I'll see you there.


-----------------------


I inhaled the last remnants of the period under the war memorial in the middle of the country, then a panasonic with antenna and large keys took my second high school in those breaths.


Today I no longer even the antenna.





0 comments:

Post a Comment