Monday, August 2, 2010

Whats The Difference Between Mino Hd And

Chinese Import

Hi I would like a basketball tank top.

We spedile, few dollali eulo that makes even less. Pel 5 eulo'll send you a cunt Fichissima.

Bravo my yellow, how many euros for shipping?

Mando almost glatis, Italian friend. We spedile from here under the table with Chinese rickshaw with 7 total Euli have knitted at home by tomorrow Folse addilittula ieli.

Ok great. Forward, Bruce Lee. I look forward to.

---

TNT hello, say.

No, hi, here. I expect the Chinese sent a parcel courier with your 10 days ago.

You've got it.

Well, let me look ...

Yes, but what you paid?

Euli 7. Euri. Why?

Prove it. Code H, yellow form, stamp S, Passes A38.

Yes Give me two weeks, I pay three notaries and send them to him. It 'really necessary?

Yes

Bravi. Efficient, vol.

And he declared himself the package does not contain animal skins extinct.

extinct or endangered?

Extinct.

Ah. Excuse me did you open?

Yes

BUT THEN YOU SEE IT THAT THERE ARE DODO IN BOX!

It 's the practice. Nice shirt, though.

Thanks. Others you have to give?

The data of the family, pictures of 98 and leave the dog's name of his dog.

Perfect. Highly efficient, vol.

---

Here.

Bravo, now the costs.

What costs? the yellows have already paid for everything!

sent them the shipping, of course. But those coming? Receive? Of manual? The expenses to be surprised? The excise tax sull'irpef VAT?

But what the fuck you talking about?

The excise duty on the amount of VAT tax.

Who cares?

you care? Are importing is not it? And then pay the amount.

But you are all idiots

summary. I am a courier to mark the withdrawal of the package that we ship with bubble sine qua non of delivery tracking tnt. Got it?

No. How much money do you want?

I do not know what he spent on the shirt?

yet? 7 Euli.

Here we say a 20% VAT, then the tax on Chinese who are many and therefore the tax is so, then a one-off on the fact that I answered the phone more taxes.

Ah.

€ 178.51.

How much?

178.51. E 'mathematics, sir.

No is the bill of your mother. Tenet mesh. Click.

The tax return is 12% ladies. Lord, is in line? LORD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment