Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Kamehasutra Movie Online

Roma have a bit more of Inter


"Roma have something more. In addition to the delay of 3 points from Inter, has a proven game plan, effective. In my opinion, the Nerazzurri can have some setback more than the yellow and red. " Franco Baldini, former head of Roma and Real Madrid, so he sees the duel between Inter and Roma, to contend for the Scudetto 2007-2008.

"The Los Angeles can afford to give up to 40 days for a player like Francis Totti, "Baldini said to 'policy in the ball on GR Parliament. Captain Giallorossi ended in tenth place in the standings for the Golden Ball. It weighs, according to Baldwin, 'the fact of not being in teams more accustomed to international prominence. Totti won the Golden Boot, I thought that this could help close the gap with the players most of the teams' most viewed and advertised internationally. " The trophy went "with merit" for Kaka, target 'perennial Real Madrid. "There will always be a time when Kaka will go to Real Madrid, the world's most powerful clubs. It is also true that Milan has the same appeal of the Real, Kaka would have no reason to leave the Rossoneri. At times, however, can create the conditions for a transfer which until recently had seemed unthinkable. I, however, I think that Kaka will stop for a long time at Milan. " Just the Rossoneri are in difficulties in the league, have negatively surprised Baldini. "I did not expect the flat rate of Milan-says-as I did not expect that Juventus could go so well. I thought I could fight for fourth place with Fiorentina. But it is not doing well but not well:
has addressed all the great and not lost. Indeed, in some cases could even earn more. Moreover, he is working for the future, with many young people will become even stronger. "

At Juve, Baldini said 'no' in 2006, when Juventus has revolutionized the management frameworks for the storm Calciopoli. "When I refused to Juventus, I had other offers," said Baldini. "Only then I tied my fate to that of one of five candidates for the presidency of Real Madrid: Juventus when I refused, I had nothing," says the first mention of the rivalry, sometimes angular, with the Old Lady of the 'Triad. "In the past five years, I had made against many people with whom I had to work. It was like throwing these things in the air five years earlier, was not consistent. Then Juve has changed everything, now I is too nice. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment